Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Home again

    Dad and Margaret are finally home from their lengthy motel stay. As before, if you're curious about the reason, shoot me an email, text or telegram, or you can wait until 2024 or so when I can publish it. Suffice it to say that as far as we know the problem is solved and won't recur. If you hear about another motel stay at some future date, you'll know that that hope was mistaken. But let's hope it isn't.
    I had great, awesome, majestic dreams last night but didn't write them down quickly enough. The only one I remember, I was mostly sleeping (I mean, in the dream). I was beside a waterway that sometimes was a creek, sometimes a river, sometimes a river running through a (fairly majestic) canyon, while I was in a cabin or sometimes a lean-to. People tended to troop through (or possibly troupe) but didn't generally wake me up. Boy, I hope I didn't cure cancer or find the lost chord in the other dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment