Monday, May 26, 2014

What's a word for "bloviate" that rhymes with "cry"?

    My blog entry for my birthday should be "It's my party and I'll (something that means bloviate but rhymes with cry) if I want to," but I'm stumped. Ah well, I didn't have that much to bloviate about anyway. I woke up so brainless that breakfast nearly defeated me, to such an extent that I started thinking that senile dementia hits like clockwork at the EXACT age of 52. But I've been functioning a little better since, and the yawns suggest that I might be a little tired. Also the little cat visited again and ate and drank and crawled all over me, and this was big fun. I still don't know if I'll ever be able to adopt him, but if he wants to be my outside cat, he can. Tonight I'm going out with the family for my birthday, which will also be fun I hope. So maybe not the most productive day in history, but a nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment