Saturday, May 10, 2014

Just to be close to you

    I remember telling a woman that I'm easy to get along with, back when there was anyone who wanted to. She said, "You just keep telling yourself that."
    But it's true! Couldn't be easier. The first thing to remember is that the alligators in the moat are really very tame. You hardly have to worry about them at all. Granted, the piranha are another story, but if you remember to bring along a couple of steaks and maybe a steel mesh shark suit, you should be OK.
    The machine gun emplacement is fully automated now, and there have been hardly any malfunctions. Still, you might want to stop, drop and roll when you get near the front steps just to be on the safe side. Speaking of the safe side, don't worry about the land mines. Nearly all of them are fake.
    When defusing the neutron bomb, always remember to cut the red wire first! I can't stress this enough. Don't forget to practice with the lead-lined gloves beforehand; those can be tricky!
    The vicious attack cat I can't help you with, I'm sorry. I don't even know how she got in here. Scritch her on her head and you should be good to go.
    See? Couldn't be easier!
    Sorry about the Commodores earworm in the subject line. It got stuck in my head this morning (I don't know how, since nobody plays it anymore) and led me onto this train of thought. Also, it's always nice to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment