Friday, May 30, 2014

Right eye trouble

    As I mentioned at the time, the other day (Tuesday), I had flashes in the vision of my right eye while out on a walk, which I thought was precursor to a migraine. Last night at a movie, I had them again. I don't have much experience with migraines, but I don't think they hang around for two days without ever actually breaking out.
    The other thing going on in my right eye is floaters. They've been floating around in my vision since Tuesday, too. I assume they'll go away by themselves like they always have in the past, but they're starting to get on my nerves. (The optic one, especially.) It looks like an eyelash or eyelashes, but then it always does. No idea what is in in fact. Looking at my eye in the mirror doesn't reveal anything. I don't know if the floaters and flashing are connected. If either persist until Monday, I'll see a doctor if I can get an appointment.
    Last night, outside cat never showed up to eat his cat food at all. I'm hoping that this is somebody's cat and they just developed the good sense to keep him inside. I'm not too worried, but I miss the little booger. I'll just change the blog name to Writing When The Invisible Cat Lets Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment