Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New cat anticipation

    This cat has an intuitive grasp of what days I can and cannot take him to the vet, and shows up only on the latter. I'm all in on adopting him, assuming he's cleared by the vet. And I'm no longer that concerned about getting him into the cat carrier. Yesterday evening when I was headed to Drinking Liberally, he followed me out to the car and when I got in he hopped on my lap and crawled around for a while. So I think he's pretty comfortable with me and I can probably sucker him into letting me throw him in the carrier. Knock on wood.
    I'm so charged that I went to the pet supply store twice to pick out a new kitty condo, kitty bed, etc. All I need is the cat. Darned smart cats!
    I'm glad to say that I never did have a migraine yesterday. The birthday edition of Drinking Liberally was at a pho place. I had hot tea as well as pho; both probably helped. And it was joyous, though they ate all my cookies again. Darned smart liberals!

No comments:

Post a Comment