Saturday, June 27, 2015

But I can't remember them!

    I'm having extra weird dreams lately, but they flee by morning. I have the impression of the usual stuff: my dad's house, only gigantic and full of cool rooms and cool furniture and, I think, a train station. (There's ALWAYS a train station.) There was also an episode last night where I was driving somebody down a sidewalk in something that was sort of a bicycle and sort of a jeep. I was very annoyed by all the dips for non-existent driveways. Seemed to be the usual thing of my brain annoying me to let me know I needed to get up and go to the bathroom. I still don't see why my subconscious can't just announce it.
    The most amusing dream lately had me about to be sent onstage to dance as a woman in a gogo joint. I was still trying to figure out how this was going to work, and looking around for a heavy duty electric razor when somebody handed me something that was supposed to be a camera. I was now supposed to spy on one of the customers. This probably had something to do with the radio show playing at the time, which was about a mobster spying on a hardware store owner because the former was about to be charged in an open and shut murder case and the latter looked exactly like him. The mobster trained himself in all of the hardware store guy's mannerisms, took him for a ride, took his place, and of course was immediately arrested because the guy whose place he had taken had just killed his wife. Best twist ending ever, and it saved me from a life as a gogo dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment