Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's just possible that I made a mistake

    That's never happened before, right? Well, this is me, so not a mistake exactly. I was exactly right except of course for the whole being completely wrong thing.
    I mentioned some months ago that I was quitting GNC's kelp tablets on the grounds that recent studies indicated that their products were fake, that they didn't contain the ingredients purported to be inside. I think I mentioned then that even though I doubted if it was really kelp, it certainly was really iodine since it kept my thyroid up. Well, the better more reliable seller's kelp I bought instead is probably really kelp, but whether there's any iodine in there is another question. I've been depressed for months but there's no reason. It's not like lingering mourning; it's like I was when my thyroid wasn't working. Thus, when I finish dinner, I'm heading over to GNC to get me more fake kelp. Hey, what works works!
    National Weather Service says we're getting really astonishing quantities of rain but, knock on wood, so far we're doing fine with it. We were somewhat in a drought which helps, but then so was Texas. So hopefully, things slack off or at least continue to run off. Last night's rains were so ridiculous that I just gave up on sleeping for an hour there and sat in the comfy chair. And that was before the thunder started! Later, there were two big pops like transformers blowing but I never lost power. I never did find out what that was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment