Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Silly silly

    I dreamed the other night I was in some kind of combination of a gym and a locker room. Or to be more precise, it was ostensibly a gym except everyone was sitting on backless benches like a locker room. Everyone was dressed and nobody was doing any exercising to speak of. But somebody needed to be where I was and magically I was suddenly in a parking lot in a small red Toyota which could turn all four wheels sideways and did so to get out of the person's way. And of course now I want a real-life Toyota that can turn all four wheels. Drone related? Could be.
    Meanwhile in real life, on the third straight 100 degree day, Harry the cat continues to stay outside except for meals. I continue to worry about him. I hope he'll be OK. I put water out for him, even putting ice in it, although he was highly bewildered by the latter. I check on him frequently. Fortunately, I have a very shady yard and porch. He mainly just naps and naps but looks fine when he wakes up.
    In drone world, things are less well. Yesterday morning, the drone flew fine. Yesterday evening, for no apparent reason, it flew much less well. I can't figure it. Then again, the replacement cost is $50 or $60 so maybe I need not figure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment