Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'm still dreaming; this is bad

    So I dreamed that the brother whom I never see anymore and I were living in some odd group home/ dormitory setting where we didn't know anyone. I noticed that all my personal property except for my keys were missing. I was trying to look for them but I hit a button and suddenly we were in a kind of video game and we teleported somehow into a car, driving. We went by my parents' house. They were both still alive and in command of their faculties. They too were living with a lot of people whom I at least didn't know. My parents and the other residents were all gathered around the front door, looking out at the street while the second floor of their house was burning. My brother and I had to go to work. I said, "Wait, our parents are dead, I must still be dreaming; this isn't going to be good." But we went off to work. I don't remember details, but it wasn't good. And THAT'S why you don't read William Gibson before going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment