Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hosed

    Not really, but if the one-word gag is there, I have to go for it. The car needs four hoses and one heater valve. Parts and labor will be $325. As it happens, I didn't need much in the way of groceries, so it hasn't been a major imposition not having the car for a couple of days. I got a ride to Drinking Liberally which was major fun. Why didn't I think of having it at a Puerto Rican restaurant years ago? This time with telenovelas!
    Oddly, the only thing that made me crazy was not being able to go to the ballpark to fly the drone. Eventually, I was bouncing off the walls and just took it out in the street. Ohio and Whitney streets are normally deserted, but of course when you want to play in the street it becomes rush hour. But I got to bring another couple over to the new religion, the toy flew well and amused Harry the cat, and crashes left no apparent damage. I'm getting a little better at hovering and avoided all trees. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment