Thursday, July 23, 2015

The world has lost interest (Yay!)

    Not that the world ever had any interest, but it always creeps me out slightly when so many of my putative readers are in Russia or China. I continue to think that these are just spybots, but neither are spybots exactly my favorite. So I'm actually somewhat reassured when I have fewer visitors but they're nearly all from the US, Canada or Western Europe. Or any country where I have actual friends. The last couple of days, my visitors have been almost all American. USA! USA! (No offense, Vladimir.) Of course, if I want the world to regain interest, all I have to do is post a link on Facebook. Hmmm.
    I'm a little goofy because I woke in the night and my old-time radio shows were too good to let myself go back to sleep. If you ever have the chance to hear "The Moon's Our Home" from Lux Theater with Jimmy Stewart and Carole Lombard, you should do that. I'm sure the movie version with Margaret Sullavan and Henry Fonda is fine, too. Hey, Dorothy Parker wrote it! Has to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment