Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Maybe I should put off my procrastinating

    I haven't been covering myself in glory all year, pretty much putting off every important thing I should be doing... indefinitely. However, one thing i ought to be able to manage is vacuuming. In a house with kitties (and a carpet and an allergy), not vacuuming is not an option. And yet, I even manage to put that off. This morning, I got around to it after a week and a half. Eyes might start getting less red and itchy up in here.
    One thing I notice is that my anxiety seems to be quieted by my constant trips to Goodwill. Some talk of retail therapy. Since I hardly ever buy anything, this is more like Turning Up My Nose At Stuff therapy. However, I found "Prehistory of The Far Side" yesterday. The checker asked if it was a kid's book; it made a difference of 50 cents in the price. I wasn't worried about it one way or another but didn't want to presume, so I just said, "If you say it is." Pretty cool buy for 50 cents or a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment