Thursday, July 16, 2015

I keep putting it off...

    and yet it doesn't go away. I still don't have a clue why I'm so intent on hiding from real life. Or rather I have a vivid idea of why I'm hiding from responsibilities that I didn't ask for, didn't want and aren't actually mine. However, nobody else is going to do these things, they're neither difficult nor onerous, so why am I being a big baby about them? (A: I'm a big baby.)
    Dreams have been ultra wild and wacky lately but readers get a big break because I don't remember most of them. More beautiful women in them than I'm used to, though. And I liked the one where I was lying on the floor, snaking my way down an incline with cats (possibly my real ones). I was fairly puzzled about this even in my sleep.
    It's very nice to have the car back. It's still a piece of junk, but it's way better than walking. Also I can drone again, although it turns out that these cheap drones have an expected life of-- well, mine has already exceeded it. The one stuck in the tree seems a lot less tragic now is all I'm saying.
    While I was typing, AVG restarted Firefox with their own search engine made the default and only choice, in spite of me telling them not to. So goodbye AVG. Forever. OK, it was AVG Web Tuneup. Even after I murdered it and completely removed it, my default search engine was still changed to Yahoo. Ah Internet security that hijacks my browser. I think it's time to return to Avast.

No comments:

Post a Comment