Thursday, July 30, 2015

Maximumer!

    3M Filtrete HVAC filters used to go up to Maximum, or a rating of 1900. (1900 what? Well that's another question.) Now they go up to 2400, or Elite. This tickles me boundlessly. Mind you, if they had had Elite ones in my size (14 X 25, remember it for Christmas and birthdays) I would have bought one. Alas, I don't rate in Lowe's worldview. I already had that impression.
    I found some cassettes I made decades ago, most probably, mostly from my LPs. My turntable hasn't worked in ages, so it's just absolutely beyond mega-awesome to be able to hear these old songs again without having to wait on them to turn up on Casey Kasem rebroadcasts. Yay!
    PS: That $2.54 Goodwill scanner works way better at scanning documents and sending them to the printer than it does with photos. Double yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment