Monday, September 21, 2015

Big fun

    I got a $5 tripod and a $3 receiver ('90s stereo component) at Goodwill yesterday. The latter might be big fun if it works, as I can eventually get my component system up and running again and even one day play LPs again. Zippiest! The tripod was already big fun today, as I found that a tripod is really a boon to a boy with shaky hands who likes taking closeup pictures. I also found out why it was at Goodwill (one leg falls off readily, along with the missing feet I already knew about) but it worked pretty well. I also found out that big cameramen don't leave their digital cameras switched on, since the battery ran out before I ran out of things to try to photograph. So I don't know if any of the pictures turned out. It was still fun, though.
    I find that I already skipped a day of blogging this year, since February shows only 27 entries. Time will tell whether I'm actually anal-retentive enough to post two entries in one day to correct this. I know how everyone on Earth is betting, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment