Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Do dreams come true?

    Last night I swear to you I dreamed that I wrote a captivating blog entry. Now if only I had taken notes.
    Let's see, captivating but not in a good way: Harry the cat stayed out all night, killed a squirrel in the yard and spent the morning eating it. His stay as favorite cat was very, very brief indeed. (Well, he had been purring like all get out earlier.)
    Moderately captivating for the nostalgia crowd: I got a '60s Estey toy organ from Goodwill for $6 today. It is crazy stupid fun, although since it won't work on the carpet, I don't anticipate getting either cat to play with it. But it's a delightful throwback to childhood; we had one similar, if more broken, when I was little.
    Captivating to my siblings, I bet: the lawyer called and has gotten over the idea that anyone needs to sign anything much of anything except for me. This certainly hastens the closing process wonderfully. Yay!
    Captivating to me only, I bet: The other week when I boneheadedly removed all my pictures from the folders they had been in (which identify the date they were uploaded), I figured it was no problem since I could just sort by date. However, I completely forgot that the camera on the drone was unclear on the concept of dates and dated everything the same. So the non-drone pictures can be sorted easily enough. But the drone pics (more than half of the total, and the ones that need sorting the most) cannot. Have I mentioned lately that I'm a genius?

No comments:

Post a Comment