Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nature not cooperating

    You would think it was the last day of autumn instead of the last day of summer the way all of nature has run and hid. They must have heard that I have a tripod, would like to photograph them, and are sniggering at me from just around the next corner. I did get a couple of nice pictures of a baby skink and can say pretty confidently that I like having a tripod, but as to brilliant results I'm not seeing a lot. It may be necessary to go down to Edisto Gardens in Orangeburg and shoot roses. (They have a lot!) Or walk around the neighborhood and get pictures of tea olive flowers, which would be easier with a telephoto setting, a macro setting and a tripod. (They're teeny!)
    Anyway, it was a wonderful, temperate day at Congaree National Park, so there's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment