Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Victory!

    I finally got the check from Fidelity for my share of Dad's Keogh. Even though it was the smallest part of the inheritance, it was the biggest pain in the butt and thus the only part I feel I actually earned. Not surprisingly, the final amount was 20% smaller than what I was expecting. I told them not to take out taxes, but I expect that they ignored me. I'll be calling to verify that that is the explanation. Since I still have to deal with William's share, I can't jump up and down, scream and throw things. Well, since it's over the telephone, I guess I can do two of those. But it probably isn't a good idea.
    I did in fact go out and get an SD card for my digital camera, an 8GB one for $10 from Kmart. So now it'll take a little longer to fill up the camera's memory. Although I went to a much more natury place to hike today (Congaree Creek Heritage Preserve, opportunities for pictures were very few on the ground. However, what pictures there were came out much more betterly. Apparently, I am remembering how it's done. Alas there were no alligators, or at least none visible. On the other hand (ha!), I still have all my arms and legs, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment