Saturday, September 12, 2015

I got nuthin'

    No I don't (just) mean in the blog sense, I mean $0.00. I got the letter today and everything! So let's review. Three weeks ago, I got an email from Fidelity saying that my check had been cut and would be in the mail shortly. Wednesday, I got a call from Fidelity from somebody having no idea that I wanted the inherited IRA liquidated, but who talked to the people who talked to the people and found that indeed, my check would be on its way shortly. Yesterday, I got an identical email to the one from three weeks ago saying that my check had been cut, etc. Today I got a statement from Fidelity saying that my inherited IRA amounts to $0.00-- but it was postmarked Tuesday, a day before the guy called asking what I want to do with my IRA. So long as I get my check, I'm fairly relaxed about it, but still.
    I had a disturbing dream last night which we're all happy I'm sure that I don't remember more about than I do. It involved that d-bag in Colorado who shot all those people in the movie theater. In the dream, he had also dyed his hair Joker-style (green in the dream and possibly also in reality; I don't feel like looking him up). I don't remember anything else except that he was clearly not in prison. This may be in fact what woke me up. I need spree killers in my dreams like any number of additional holes in my head. Judging from the atrophy of my typing skills, I have quite enough of those already.

No comments:

Post a Comment