Sunday, September 6, 2015

When difficulties aren't

    So lately (I understand that one isn't supposed to start sentences with "So"; So?) I've gotten ever more obsessed with the flavor of pico de gallo, starting with the Puerto Rican restaurant I fell in love with recently and continuing with the pico de gallo gluten free crackers that Aldi has been selling more recently. Stumbling block is that you use key limes rather than regular limes to make pico de gallo, and they're teeny and have seeds. And Genius Boy here was actually seeing this as a problem. And. Then. I. Remembered. About Strainers. I swear, if I could get in, I would go to remedial kindergarten. Anyway, that problem's solved! Now let's put pico de gallo in everything!
    Weird stuff from American Top 40, The '80s: "Invincible" by Pat Benatar was the theme from "The Legend of Billie Jean." I sense that the former was on the charts considerably longer than the latter was in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment