Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Rock steady

    I had an unusual day in that young Harry the cat actually wanted to stay indoors. This meant that I could walk the neighborhood in peace. The little weirdo tends to follow me, whining all the way. Apparently, the idea that if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to follow me does not enter his little head. I always get the cats who think that they're dogs.
    Olympia isn't incredibly scenic, so I didn't bother with the tripod, but brought the Nikon anyway. I saw a lot of pretty stuff, some a fair distance off, and took advantage of the telephoto function to photograph those without getting eaten by chiggers like I usually do. And my hands were rock steady. Apparently, I don't have to use a tripod to take zoom pictures without shaking; I just have to own one. Go figure. (I did shoot the tea olive flowers, but they still aren't very interesting to look at. Smell crazy good, though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment