Sunday, April 10, 2016

Always good news and bad news (or more TMI, cat edition)

    Not TMI by my usual standards, mind you. It's just that I finally am trying the fuller's earth cat litter. And the cats actually seem to prefer it. And it doesn't clump at all. Not a bit. OK, practically not at all. Not enough to notice. What to do, what to do? I guess so long as it doesn't stink of ammonia, I don't care too much. It's neat that it's so cheap. It would be neater if it worked as advertised. I guess with the loss of fuller as a trade, maybe folks are getting sloppier on what they call fuller's earth. I guess. I'll give it a week or so anyway. Darn it; and I was so thrilled to find the darn stuff. Well, at least I did and got to try it. (That's the good news part.)

No comments:

Post a Comment