Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Taxes and that other thing

    Apologies if I've used that subject line already; I've been doing this a while. I hired somebody to do the taxes for Dad, his estate, and succeeding trusts. There is no way to describe what a relief this was. I'm pretty bright and could have worked my way through it all most likely, but the sturm und drang would have been more or less limitless. (Death, taxes, storm and stress.) Of course, I hope I feel the same way when I get the bill, which should be very, very shortly. Well at least Dad has a refund coming; that'll help!
    Ms. Amelia still insists on going outside as much as possible, tricky since we're having another cool snap. It seems like taking her out just before what's usually feeding time is a pretty slick approach. It's a lot easier to get her back in this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment