Sunday, April 3, 2016

Must get new glasses!

    South Carolina has new license tags. They are singularly unimpressive and feature a very hard to read slogan. I made it out as "Wide Beaches & More." What's worse, I posted this on Facebook. The actual slogan is the state motto, "While I Breathe, I hope." Ooops! This was my point though; the slogan is almost impossible to read and the tags look amateurish. Also they started at M instead of A. Apparently, the alphabet works differently up in here. Well who wouldn't have guessed?
    Mr. Harry has more or less recovered from yesterday's chihuahua invasion, but it was touch and go for a little while there. I thought his spirit was broken, but he's more or less back to his combative self, and chatty and hungry again. I'm sure future interactions with the micro dogs will be less scarring for him. Anyway, he can live outside until next winter, which will no doubt help.

No comments:

Post a Comment