Friday, April 8, 2016

Will you quit?

    Amelia the cat has entered a new phase of demanding OUTSIDE at all times. She just whines endlessly, particularly fun when you're trying to deal with tax documents. These are still the taxes that I paid somebody else to do. Just wait until I'm actually trying to do my own!
    I get it, it's really pretty outside and it's boring inside. There's birds singing in every tree and squirrels to chase, and Harry is living the life of Riley outside. Also, I still suspect that she's having digestive difficulties and wants to find the right grass to eat to make it feel better. But she's driving me right up a tree. Tamara came over for a little while and was nice enough to go out with Amelia for a bit, but of course Amelia needs me there as a 160-lb security blanket. Hopefully she gets over this soon. We believe that she will love love love Tamara's fenced in back yard, and moreover be safe there. But I'd rather not have to live back there myself to make her feel safe. We'll just have to put up a big picture of me. That's the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment