Thursday, April 14, 2016

Harry's best day

    Frankly, this is more suited to Facebook or even Twitter, but was so neat as to be almost moving. Harry the cat feels that all food in the world is his. As he never gets fat, maybe he's right. Maybe he has the metabolism to eat everything; I don't know.
    I've gotten in the habit of giving the cats a little sardine each every other day. This in addition to splitting two large cans of wet food a day between them. Now I've decided that they should have something overnight, on Tamara's advice. I got them a very very good dry cat food and left out a half cup in two bowls. I'm afraid Harry probably ate both. In future, I'll put him and his bowl outside. This is a benefit of springtime; you can do that without being mean. Anyway, Harry got his regular feed, a sardine, and probably all the kibble. A red letter day!
    In less fun news, I can't find my most important 1099 form. The company concerned is mailing it to me and they also said that they would fax it to my bank, but no such fax has materialized. Or no phone call alerting me of one has. So an extension may be in order. Bummer drag. Sorry IRS!

No comments:

Post a Comment