Friday, April 1, 2016

The rebellion continues

    I've been letting Amelia out a LOT the past couple of days since the forecast said that weather would be really bad last night and today. I haven't given her any crap about chomping on the vegetation either. This morning at 6, she coughed up a major hairball (thoughtfully on the bathroom floor). I was hoping that that was the inspiration for all the agitation to go outside and the vegetation chomping.
    However, Little Miss Little Miss Little Miss Can't Be Wrong still insists on going out in spite of a tornado watch and the fact that it's feeding time, so I'm giving her another pre-tornado visit outside. Thus I'm writing my SECOND front porch blog entry, but my first tornado watch one. (It isn't really a tornado watch, although there was one for most of the day in all the counties south and west of here.) However, I want very badly to go see my sweetheart right now, so both the blog entry and the outdoor interlude are ending, right now. Well, right NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment