Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The weatherman is apologizing

    They do that a lot of course, like when it rains on weekends, or too much, or fails to snow, or snows too much, or anything of the sort. But apologizing for temperate, somewhat cloudy weather in a place where it's 900 degrees more than half of the time, well I think that might be unusually unnecessary. When is he going to apologize for the fry eggs on the sidewalk weather, I ask you! (Wait, I just did.)
    It's been a crazy lovely day. Even though I fed them late this morning, Amelia charged out and ate an entire blade of bordergrass, but then she ate her normal food and doesn't appear to have had any ill effects. Pretty odd, though. Now I get to see if an opening cat food can will draw them inside earlier than they want to come. Well it usually does. Someday soon I will do my taxes. (Oh don't worry; they're straightforward. If they turn out not to be, I know how to file an extension and I know good accountants.)

No comments:

Post a Comment