Monday, April 4, 2016

The rebellion spreads!

    You know, the usual thing: sittin' on my porch with my kitties, bloggin'. It's darned nearly the nicest day ever and Amelia spent the morning begging to be let out and I spent the morning declining. Meanwhile, Tamara reports that the chihuahuas having been let out were highly resistant to coming back in. Cats and dogs probably plotted this when they were together the other day! What's next? I'm thinking flying cats and chihuahuas giving wedgies!
    Meanwhile at the gas station, a fella accosted me with "I'm a winner!" I couldn't see any evidence of this, but congratulated him all the same. He was giving the guy behind the counter some kind of business about having given him $20, but I couldn't figure it out at all. The guy behind the counter just cheerfully shrugged and took my money for gas. The winner went out with a friend. It's just possible that he had been drinking. I've got to start going into gas station quick stop shops more often! (This trip was a function of still waiting for my new debit card to be delivered. I keep forgetting that 7 to 10 business days is different than 7 to 10 days. Ah well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment