Friday, April 29, 2016

Sometimes I forget

    I believe I mentioned it at length last year when I bought very expensive arch support insoles (Superfeet) and subsequently had a lengthy period of adjustment before they became comfortable. But they did and I had significantly less back, foot and leg problems than usual. Lately, my back has been acting up a lot and more recently feet, calf and thigh trouble has turned up. So I bought new Superfeet. I was surprised to find that the ones I bought last year were actually for minimally flat feet. They have much higher ones! However, the problems I was having during the adjustment period were not in the area of the insoles feeling too low but too high. So I can only imagine what the Superduperfeet insoles are like. Regardless, since last year's model worked well eventually, and for a year, I bought the same again. And the point to all this is that they worked so well that I forgot that I'm flat-footed. When my back and neck, etc. started acting up, it took weeks for me to think of it. Which I suppose is an endorsement, isn't it? Hoping for quick relief and a quicker adjustment this time. Also put the old ones in my backup shoes. Hey, they cost $60; even a year old it has to be better than nothing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment