Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Knock on wood-- so far, so good

    Dad and Margaret seem to be enjoying their motel vacation. Eating out for practically every meal, and Dad seems to be eating a lot more. This is no reflection on Margaret's cooking; just moving around enough to get out to the car and back and in and out of restaurants is more exercise than he's had in ages and seems to be improving his appetite. So I'm a little stressed, but they seem to be having fun.
    Meanwhile, my latest air mattress seems to have repaired my back, or anyway banished my back pain. The odd stuff going on with my left leg still continues though. My latest idea (or an extension of the previous idea) is that the sporadic pain in my left foot which I have for years called my broky foot might really be a broky foot. I wonder what a stress fracture in the foot is like? The pain is very minimal and fairly infrequent; the same is true for the sensation in my left calf. The latter sometimes seems to be trying to turn into a cramp. Terry's suggestion that I see a physical therapist is a good one, but maybe seeing a neurologist or a podiatrist would be an even better idea. I'll try to fit it into my busy schedule, or maybe I dunno finally get some different boots. I stress again that there's barely any pain at all; it's just all a little odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment