Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pins, needles moving at least

    The pins and needles and/or numbness sensation in my left leg is moving down nearer the foot/ankle. I think it's reasonable to guess that something in the broky foot is impinging on a nerve somewhere. I believe that the condition actually called "pinched nerve" is another one that's very painful; this is more like a hit nerve, as in what we call the funny bone. It's not in any way painful and the broky foot no longer feels in any way broky. Maybe a little bruise sensation toward the heel, but there is definitely a distinct improvement since I went back to the old boots. So yay (and go figure).
    There is also progress in the situation that I can't tell you about. Well I can tell YOU; just not the entire Internet. But things should return to what passes for normal fairly soon. Further yayage!
    Knife issues continue. Apparently what I was calling a utility knife is actually a chef's knife. Apparently further, I got very lucky five years ago finding a $1 knife I could actually use. I'm on my third new knife, and my third mostly useless one. So probably I'll have to shell out. This seems ridiculous since I'm only using it to chop or otherwise cut onions, avocadoes, cucumbers, carrots, celery or turnips. Not really difficult stuff, which is why I kept the old dull one so long. But there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment