Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Secret crisis

    Well! This will be brief! We're having a bit of a family crisis, but since I'm forbidden to tell anyone about it, all I can do is ask for your best wishes and leave it at that. OK, I'm not forbidden to tell anyone; I'm just forbidden to broadcast. Granted, this is just broadcast to about 3 people and a dozen or so referralbots in Eastern Europe, but still.
    Being a Town Crier by nature and inclination, this is very hard on me. (I should stress here that this is not a humongo-major crisis, or of course I wouldn't be this flippant about it.) Also hard on me is operating on fairly limited information. However, I've done everything I can to help and am prepared to do more. The best I can do is the best I can do, I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment