Thursday, September 12, 2013

Maybe too focused on cooking

    First, I must say I prefer "focussed," but apparently I'm alone in this preference. "Focused" should rhyme with "accused," which is just wrong. But there you go.
    I cook in large batches so I don't have to do it too often and so I can plan my cooking around dialysis days. At the moment I'm running out of my supper batch (lately my lunch batches are always either split pea or black lentil vegetable noodle stew), meaning I'm cooking tomorrow. And since I have dairy-free cheese that might go bad, tomorrow's supper will be pizza-free pizza. And one day away, I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. This may be because as I've blogged already, I think I've finally hit on a pizza-free pizza recipe that is actually good, rather than tolerable. But still-- there is an argument that maybe I ought to have more going on in my life than just food. Maybe I'll work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment