Monday, November 11, 2013

1,000 straight

    That's 1,000 days in a row blogging. What?! I need to say anything else?! This is blog entry enough any day, I say!
    Dad's visit to the access center today was blissfully straightforward and boring. As I've mentioned many times, boring is our favorite. The flow through his fistula (i.e., dialysis access in his arm) was down by 66%). So they wanted to take a picture of it and probably do an angioplasty. They did both. He was in no discomfort and required no anaesthesia. So he also walked out no problem at all. I hadn't realized how stressed I had been (previous visits to the access center not having been filled with delight) until we came out and I realized what a gorgeous day it was. I literally hadn't noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment