Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hoss thief

    I'm coming up on my 1,000th consecutive day blogging tomorrow. So clearly I'll be phoning these in for DAYS.:) Last night, I had conspicuously bizarre dreams. First, I was at an Indian reservation, and somebody wanted me to steal a horse. There was no explanation, and I stress that this was set in the present day. My viewpoint was fairly weird as well, kind of like a scrolling video game.
    The first scene was largely deserted, because everybody was in the concert hall for an opera performance. (It was kind of an up-market reservation.) But there were no horses, so I moved on. Then it was like a very high-falutin' central business district. But then my brain decided this was supposed to be a reservation and provided a shop selling used 8 track tapes and another with similar bric-a-brac. But no horses.
    Then suddenly, I was on the roof of a house, almost a mansion. I seemed to have stepped down to the roof, from where I don't know. I was clearing off pine cones. Then I decided to look inside the house. It was unlocked, in fact open, and totally deserted. Then I heard a kitty moaning from upstairs. It worried me a lot, but I couldn't find the cat, nor any cat food nor any water I could put out for it. But it didn't worry me enough to wake me up; clearly in the real world a cat was moaning. As far as I could tell in the morning, Amelia wasn't anywise discomfited in the night; sometimes she just hollers. ("Hey John! I used the litter box! Come see!") So, ya know, I wish I had gotten up, but on another level I'm relieved I didn't since most times Amelia seems to be hollering just to be hollering.
    Since Daylight Savings Time ended, I've been collapsing fairly frequently by 10, often without even turning out the lights. This was one of those nights. Dunno if that added to the weirdnesses or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment