Friday, November 1, 2013

Bad hair day

    Circumstances conspired to make me head to Publix prior to taking my shower. Thus I was out in public with stupid hair. And it occurred to me that you know that the crises in your life have receded somewhat when you start worrying about things like bad hair days. Or in my case, being amused by them.
    Not that it was ever a crisis, but I'm thrilled to say that the assorted weirdnesses associated with taking probiotics seem finally to be at an end. Along with identifying better than I would have preferred with Ernest Hemingway's amoebic dysentery reporting from Tanganyika, there was the matter of still another odd pins and needles sensation, this one where my spleen is supposed to be, or possibly used to be. All gone now, hopefully for good. Remind me not to take probiotics daily again, ever. Though let's face it, who ever uses their spleen anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment