Sunday, November 24, 2013

2 Cold

    No, I don't think I'm Prince. I'm noticing that I'm feeling the cold a lot more this year, but I don't think it's just because I'm getting old. In recent years, the autumn/winter pattern in Columbia has been to have a few days in a row cold and then a few warm. Of course, it isn't actually winter yet, but so far this year, the pattern has been more like two days cold then several days warm.
    Mind you, I'd be delighted if this were to continue all the way through spring, but the cold days really seem to bite harder. You can't really get acclimatized in two days. By the time you're starting to get acclimatized, it's warm again. By the time you get used to that, it's cold again. Of course, I could stop going outside naked and soaking wet first thing in the morning, and-- just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment