Saturday, November 30, 2013

80,000 of my closest friends

    This is the day of the state's hugest rivalry game, South Carolina vs. Clemson. It's the first time in history that both teams are ranked in the top 10. It certainly isn't the first time that the game is televised nor is it the first sellout of the season. However, for some reason, my Internet connection has been almost totally blocked all day, possibly because of high traffic from excited Gamecocks and Tigers, possibly from ESPN, or possibly just because I've had the TV on all day (which I don't usually). Regardless, it's more or less a miracle that I'm online at all and I don't know how likely it is that I'll actually be able to post this. So that's why I'm phoning this in even more than usually. Later when the football fanatics have all left, I may try to post a real blog entry. But since that will be late, this one will probably stand. Very exciting game so far though!

No comments:

Post a Comment