Sunday, December 21, 2014

Brain flu

    I feel like my brain has the flu. I'm tired all the time and can't remember much of anything. Today and yesterday, I had perfectly good blog entries composed in my head during my daily walks, but they had fled by the time I got back home. Thus this kind of "I've got nothing" post instead.
    I'm pretty sure it's no kind of flu at all, even though I see Margaret, who still has the flu, most days. I have practically no symptoms is the main thing. I suspect that it's just the solstice; all the darkness makes me extra tired, and the extra fatigue saps my little brain and my tiny, fragile memory.
    If so, it ought to clear up pretty fast. I always love the winter solstice, because the days get longer every day. Even though it gets colder for quite a long time, once the days are getting longer, I start feeling better. In the meantime, I'll make notes on the phone about what I'm planning to blog about. When I figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment