Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cat hair

    I'll probably be brief. I am, and have always been, allergic to these rotten stinky cats. It's not a terribly bad allergy, but if a cat hair gets up by my eyes (stuck in my glasses, say) I can have a pretty bad day. Today I found one stuck to the nosepiece, but by then I had the most astounding splitting headache, just next door to a migraine. It's getting better now, but not to the degree that I much feel like looking at a computer monitor for long periods.
    My niece-in-law, after giving birth, developed allergies to a dozen or more of her favorite fruits. She's taking injections with the idea of lessening the allergies. Also she's carrying an epipen. My allergy is so mild that I don't need such stringent measures. On the other hand, Harry will probably live at least ten years and I like to think Amelia has nearly that long herself. It might be worth a try. One more headache like that and it certainly will seem even moreso.

No comments:

Post a Comment