Sunday, December 28, 2014

Food fun

    I don't usually eat out for lunch and dinner. (Or dinner and supper. Or lunch and supper. Or the afternoon meal and the evening meal.) I usually do eat Sunday lunch at Bombay Grille, but with Paul rather than my sister and brother. My brother declined the opportunity to eat raw vegan food at Good Life Cafe for supper. Anne was at least willing to give it a go. She wasn't electrified, but liked the guacamole a LOT and also the chocolate coconut balls. She was fairly warned that the burger is burgerish and the pizza is pizzaish, etc. So we didn't have any "WHAT IS THIS STUFF?!!!" type scenes. Would have been fun, though. My favorite thing on the menu is the manicotti. As it's made with zucchini and she doesn't like zucchini, I was able to have my favorite. Although she was pleasantly surprised by the bit that she tried.
    I had weird wonderful dreams again last night, but couldn't remember any of them. I'm sure everyone is relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment