Saturday, December 27, 2014

Reset button

    Had horrible, then neutral, then amusing dreams last night. The horrible part was more like unpleasant, I guess. I was living in a tiny little home in a terrible neighborhood (nothing like real life!), more or less a shotgun shack. Somehow, one little wedge-shaped section was curtained off. Behind the curtain was somebody I would have to fight. Apparently, I would have to fight somebody daily. Also, outside in the terrible neighborhood, were ne'er-do-wells seeking to break in. The part I liked about the dream was looking for the reset button, so it was sort of supposed to be real life and sort of supposed to be a game.
    The neutral part of the dream was just a continuation. I didn't hit the reset button, but everything just receded. All the unpleasantness just went away. Of course, that also makes for a pretty dull dream. The next thing I remember was more like real life, in the sense that I had my two actual cats. Only difference was that Harry was a test tube cat. I was impressed; Amelia not so much.
    Speaking of nightmares: Downtown U. is about to play their bowl game in Shreveport. No knock on Shreveport, though we've had bad luck there in the past. But apparently the weather there is awful. Best of luck to the fellows! Maybe they can find a reset button on the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment