Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Very damn funny, winter

    This is what I think of when I think of winter in South Carolina: cold rain. Lots and lots of cold rain. Days and days of cold rain. This year, just for fun, winter decided to kick off with days of cold rain. It didn't really start the minute that winter did; it just seems like it.
    Mind you, I'm very grateful that by and large, this is the worst that winter sends us. I'm not raising my hand to volunteer to move to Buffalo any time this lifetime. The mizzable rain is not my favorite, but it is seldom life-threatening. If my fellow South Carolinians had the first clue how to drive, I could make that never. Pretty big if, though.
    Then again, all morning, instead of rain there was rather cool fog. I dug the trees looming out of the mists, even though I was sorry I couldn't make a photograph out of them. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment