Friday, December 19, 2014

Sorry about the gators

    I had some damned elaborate dreams last night. Consider yourself lucky that I don't remember much.
    Oddest thing is once again that there was a continuation even though I woke for a little in the middle. I only remember this happening once or twice in my life. There also was a certain element of comedy amidst the chaos and horror.
    In the first half of the dream, my brother William and I were tapped to join some college equivalent of Anonymous. Apparently, declining was not an option. So we were facing the prospect with some trepidation. Then we found out what this group was planning to do. They wanted to steal chalk from the cheerleaders. Just, you know, blackboard chalk. Just for the heck of it, apparently. So not the most dangerous cats ever.
    However, when I got up and went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep, things turned more sinister. I received a largish envelope which somehow transmogrified into a gigantic box, which when opened, proved to contain two live six-foot alligators. And then they proceeded to eat my younger cat before I could get him away from them. Mostly off-camera, I'm glad to say, but still not the most cheerful dream ever. This will teach you: never go to the bathroom. When I woke up, I apologized to Harry: sorry about the alligators, fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment