Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Come again another day

    Rain continues. Not happy about it. Didn't walk yesterday; won't walk today. I did, however, do the exercise pedals for about ten minutes for probably the first time this year. It was funny, since Harry had never seen me use them. He was most delightfully puzzled. Much to my surprise, he never tried to pounce my foot, though.
    More to the point, I may be flooded in (as in, can't leave my neighborhood) as may be Margaret (as in, can't leave her house). This stinks, but it'll all run off. Rain is supposed to stop by tomorrow. Our statewide (regionwide) Christmas present.
    Last night, brothers Malcolm and William and I went to Pasta Fresca, a fave from pre-gluten-free days. They have gluten-free pasta now and try hard, but it wasn't the same. Still delightful, though. They also had a jazz combo because it was Tuesday. Tuning up sounded like they were going to play "Badge" by Cream; now all we want to hear is a jazz version!

No comments:

Post a Comment