Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hey, the upgrade upgraded something!

    I still haven't noticed many changes since the massive Windows Phone upgrade, but in one regard it really is an upgrade. The phone camera has a zoom, but it was very frustrating. You would unpinch to zoom in, but it would only work maybe one in four times, often as not snapping an unwanted photo instead. When it did work, it was very jerky, going straight from zoomed out to zoomed in. Now it zooms much more smoothly. Granted, the pictures are about the same, which is to say grainy when zoomed in. But at least it's a lot frustrating.
    The very alert reader will remember that Paul and then I discovered after an embarrassingly long time that our smart phone cameras would zoom. It occurs to me that we may not have been such dumb bunnies as we had thought and that possibly the zoom feature had been added to both phones on an earlier update. I mean, you have a new phone and you like photography; you're probably going to try everything, including pinching and unpinching the screen to zoom the camera. Of course, I'm relaxed about being a dumb bunny and reckon that Paul is, too, at least for comedy purposes. I for one look forward to the next upgrade, which will allow my car to fly and also fold up into a suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment