Saturday, November 21, 2015

And another thing

    As I mentioned, I somehow skipped another blog entry, so here's another extra one. It may not be too electrifying either. Harry the cat got in a huge fight last night. Anyway a noisy one. When I went out and hollered, he came running with another cat in pursuit. I hollered again and the other cat gave up and went away. Harry had gone up on the roof.
    I wonder if he was trying to protect us by going up to the roof instead of going through the open door. In here is much safer than the roof is. On the other hand when you're little and fast and good at climbing, I guess the first choice is to go up.
    He stayed up there for a while, but came down when I was ready to go to bed. It's funny that he happened to come in when I turned the lights out. "I don't want the other kitty to see me!" Well I thought it was funny. He was pretty subdued all night and all morning, but seems none the worse for wear. He was outside most of the day and doesn't seem to have gotten into any further tussles. It's rained all evening, so he's more or less willing to stay inside, although he's agitating for something at the moment. Probably sees a millimeter of space at the bottom of the food bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment