Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It stopped raining! It stopped raining!

    That's it, really. Is there anything else that needs to be said?
    It stopped yesterday, and the sun came out, and we were crazy happy. This morning you could tell by the brightness that the sun was out, but it was incredibly foggy. After an hour or so, though, it was all burned off. I started singing and dancing at random, which is not usual, but then a month of rain isn't, either.
    The last thing I'll say about the weather (I hope!) is that all this clearness doesn't exactly bring down the indoor humidity. It's fairly warm in here by the thermometer, but I'm in a sweater and knit camp because it's so dank. This is the time of year that I would usually have to bring out the humidifier soon. Instead I may finally buy the dehumidifier I've been threatening to get for year. I hope we get a chance to dry out finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment