Friday, November 20, 2015

Spaghettification complete

    It's odd, probably only to me, but it's still odd how long it's taken me to get back to what I consider my normal life after the flood. I'm finally just about there, which is nice, again at least to me. I made spaghetti for I think the first time in a month. I still haven't gone back to my go-to lunch, vegan chili, though I'll probably do so Monday. And THEN I'll start feeling normal. Ish.
    Funny how I did an extra blog entry to catch back up and then immediately missed another day. So now I'll probably double up again just to prove how retentive one person can be. But I'm just not feeling that fluent right now, and am all out of zany dreams. A little bummed that I still haven't done the forms for getting my brother's money, but I swear I'll get on it. Soon. Hopefully not late.

No comments:

Post a Comment